I began running live sound while in college. Following college I worked for a couple years at Womach Recording Studio in Spokane WA as the studio engineer, producer and manager. Since then I have run sound for numerous bands and events over the years.
In the Spring of 2010 I put together a small PA system to use with the bands I play for. The system, and myself, are available for hire when I'm not playing myself.
The system includes:
- Two 18" Subs
- Two 12" by 1" Horn Satellite Mains
- Four 12" by 1" horn coaxial floor monitors
- Two 12" by 1" horn standard floor monitors
- 6000 Watts FOH, biamped into Woofers and Satellites
- 9000 Watts for monitors divided into six monitor mixes
- 16 X 4 X Stereo Board with dual 24bit digital effects
- 16 X 6-submixes digital board
- DBX Driverack PA+
- 16 X 4 X 100' Stage Snake
- 10 Vocal Mics, 8 Instrument Mics, 3 large diaphragm condensors, 5 DI's
- Mic and Speaker Cables as needed
- 12 Mic Boom Stands, assorted shorter stands
- Assorted Electrical Cables and Power Strips
- Backline Gear:
- TC Electronic with added 2 X 10 Cab
- Simmons DA50 Drum Monitor--great for keyboards, acoustic guitar or, as it was made, drums
- Yamaha Motif ES7, Alesis QS 6.1
- LED Pars, Lasers, Hive lights and stands
Call or Email me today to check availability and cost.